This is a community of like-minded people, who plan and organize their travels independently. Members are committed to healthy lifestyle: they do various sports, while they reject alcohol, smoking, and drugs as part of their lives. They aim for self-development in a range of different spheres. The Sunsurfers community is a diverse one, consisting of people from different countries, nationalities and religions.
Main moral principles shared by community members:
- Non-violence: refraining from harming others and yourself.
- Truthfulness: being honest with others and yourself.
- No stealing: refraining from taking (wishing for) what doesn’t belong to you.
- Living without alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Faithfulness and awareness in relationships.
- Rejoicing in the success of others.
The intention of the community is to inspire other people to make positive changes. To share travel experience and exchange useful information about different countries. To open new horizons. To discover a better version of yourself. Joining the community is a wonderful opportunity to meet like-minded people. For these purposes, the community holds such events as SunGatherings, Universities, Yoga Retreats, and Coworking Retreats in different parts of the world.